I was recently given the Versatile Blogger Award from my girl, Jana! ((Thanks so much!)) I am really excited about this. As a new blogger, it's on my mind all the time if my readers are really enjoying my posts. So I am very grateful for this!
1. Thank the person that gave you the award in a blog post & link back to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you follow.
3. Include 7 random things about yourself in your post.
4. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random Things About Me:
1. My favorite flowers are Hibiscuses and Lilies (even before I adopted Calla Lily!) and I have a few of each tattooed on me.
2. My eyesight is really, really bad (around -10.5 in each eye.) Not familiar with those numbers? Basically means I'm blind! And I'm really bad at taking out my contacts. (Next paycheck I am going to try ordering glasses from Zinni Optical or Firmoo. Have any of you guys used either of those sites?)
3. I love mango strawberry Fruitistas from Taco Bell! I try to treat myself to one each week.
4. I played the clarinet in middle school, but I hated it. We had our choice of 3 instruments. I picked percussion, trumpet, and saxophone - and they gave me the clarinet >:[
5. I went to my very first music festival this summer in Tennessee, the all too wonderful Bonnaroo. I absolutely loved it and regret not going to festivals sooner! You can read about my time in Tennessee here. I can't wait until I can afford to go to another one! Next summer. *Dreams*
6. I love candy! Love, love, love. So much so that one of my nicknames is "Butterscotch."
7. I have received the Dean's List award in college for every semester except for one!